Student Portal Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
If you have ever attempted to reach the Student Portal Login of The University of Melbourne, you will know that the site is quite a busy one, and that's saying the least of things. From video to all of the big icons of key features of the student portal to distract you it's so easy to overlook the Student Portal Login section of the site. This could remind you of an old saying that says "if it was a snake it could have bitten you". Not to worry, you are not alone in this.
The purpose of this article is to help get you away from all of the distractions and take you right into the Student Portal Login itself easily. If there are any issues that may arise with your process, they will be addressed here as well. If you need any other contact details provided in order to resolve something even completely different in the end, we will have those details provided for you as well. Below, you will find our informative instructional video as well as all steps and other pertinent information that will be useful to your process.
Steps to follow in order to access the Student Portal Login:
1. Upload this link into your selected internet browser by copy and paste or simply clicking it here: https://my.unimelb.edu.au/login/pages/login.jsp?authn_try_count=0&contextType=external&username=string&contextValue=%2Foam&password=sercure_string&challenge_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.unimelb.edu.au%2Flogin%2Fpages%2Flogin.jsp&ssoCookie:secure=null&request_id=-8039800880937710899&OAM_REQ=&locale=en_US&resource_url=https%253A%252F%252Fmy.unimelb.edu.au%252Fstudentportal%252Ffaces%252Fhome
2. Enter your user name into the first field provided that indicates it is for the user name.
3. Enter your password into the next field directly under the user name field.
4. Click on the blue "Log in" button that is below both text fields in order to access your accounts.
If it just happens that you have forgotten either your user name or your password, follow these steps.
1. Under the login section there will be a blue button that asks whether you have forgotten your username or password. Click this button to proceed.
2. Since this is pertaining for the students, click the button labeled student.
3. Enter your full name including middle and last name as they appear in your student records into the name field provided.
4. In the next field, enter only the numeric portion of your student number that is on file for you.
5. In the birth date field, correct the three fields provided until they reflect the correct month, date and year of your birth.
6. If your address is outside of Australia you can leave the postcode field empty. If your address is within Australia, enter your postcode in the field provided.
7. Enter your library code in the next field where it asks for the library code.
8. Click the login button under the fields that are provided. This will take you to an area where you can reset your account password.
9. After you reset your login password, refer back to step 1 of this article in regard to steps to login to your account.
If you are still having any username or password issues, you will need to contact one of the contacts we will provide you.
Here are the contact details you will need for any other issues and resolutions:
The University of Melbourne
Phone: 13 MELB (13 6352)
International :+( 61 3) 9035 5511
We hope this article has proven to be helpful to you and your student needs. Finding the proper portal on the first shot is very important when you need to always stay on top of your student class and activity schedules. We encourage you to make sure to bookmark us and refer back as we keep you updated any time things are changed with this Student Portal Login process.